We had our 16 week checkup yesterday. Everything is going great so far! The heartbeat was very loud this time. Very exciting for us. I think Baby "O" was putting on a show! Yes, the next appointment (20 weeks) is the big one, and no, we still are not going to find out the sex! I understand it is killing everyone, but we are having such fun with it. You will be excited to know... I totally popped on Tuesday! Several un-named friends are giving me a hard time about taking pictures, so I wanted to share a few with you. Until now, I just felt fat. Well, I still do so beware...I look chubby in the pictures, but I really am starting to show! No really, I didn't gain the extra 5 pounds for nothing! Derek is excited to finally see the progress. I think he is excited he can justify why I am eating so much! Tuesday night we went to dinner with my parents and you should of seen the pile of clothes I went through to find one descent fitting outfit. Derek came home from work and was in shock to find the mountain of clothes. He is such a good man, he knew better than to say anything but "you look so beautiful!" I think it is almost time to give it up and go shopping for maternity clothes! I will let you know how that goes. I love and miss you all and hope you enjoyed the update. Talk to you all soon.
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Baby "O" at 16 weeks
We had our 16 week checkup yesterday. Everything is going great so far! The heartbeat was very loud this time. Very exciting for us. I think Baby "O" was putting on a show! Yes, the next appointment (20 weeks) is the big one, and no, we still are not going to find out the sex! I understand it is killing everyone, but we are having such fun with it. You will be excited to know... I totally popped on Tuesday! Several un-named friends are giving me a hard time about taking pictures, so I wanted to share a few with you. Until now, I just felt fat. Well, I still do so beware...I look chubby in the pictures, but I really am starting to show! No really, I didn't gain the extra 5 pounds for nothing! Derek is excited to finally see the progress. I think he is excited he can justify why I am eating so much! Tuesday night we went to dinner with my parents and you should of seen the pile of clothes I went through to find one descent fitting outfit. Derek came home from work and was in shock to find the mountain of clothes. He is such a good man, he knew better than to say anything but "you look so beautiful!" I think it is almost time to give it up and go shopping for maternity clothes! I will let you know how that goes. I love and miss you all and hope you enjoyed the update. Talk to you all soon.

