The following may be too descriptive for some ears:
Chamberlain has been a superstar this weekend! She has received more M&M's than I would like to admit (1 for staying dry (most) every 30 minutes, 2 for tt'ing on the potty and a gift for poopoo'ing on the potty), and I think she has the hang of part one of potty training. She doesn't like us to ask her if she needs to go, she will say "no" immediately and if you take her to the potty and she isn't ready to go, you will receive a few screams. So, we resort to her telling us when it's time and a few accidents. We have found that just prior to a fun event, we tell her she needs to go potty before we leave (like going to Grandma & Papa's house) and she runs straight to the bathroom and is successful every time. We have come up with fun events all weekend (snack time, Max & Ruby time, reading time...). Part two will be to poop in the potty. At this point, she waits till I put her in a diaper for nap time. She is stubborn and will complete part two on her own time. We should have known that about her personality. What were we thinking? She is my daughter!
Congratulations, Chamberlain! Daddy, sister Sassy and I are so proud of you!