Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Vaseline Love
I went to Target today to buy little bottles of shampoo, conditioner, lotion...for our upcoming trip. After dinner, I was cleaning the kitchen and the girls were drinking their milk while watching a movie on the couch. I heard Cassidy say "uh oh Mommy" so I turned around to find Cassidy standing there covered in Vaseline. I died laughing and grabbed my phone to take a picture. Cassidy was not happy. She was very concerned and wanted it all off NOW! I guess Cassidy had snuck away, got into the Target bag and was interested in the Vaseline. I must ask, why would Vaseline not put a film cover over the top of the tiny Vaseline container? I asked Chamberlain if she saw Cassidy do this. Chamberlain answered "yes, Mom. I sat right here and watched her do it." I thought to myself..."I think I would have sat right there and watched her do it too. I bet it was priceless!" Together, Chamberlain and I giggled as we looked at Cassidy. She had the Vaseline smeared all over her face, neck, hands, hair and even up her nose! I grabbed the roll of paper towels to try to help, but the paper towels only went so far. Next, we tried the bath. As the water just beaded off during her second bath of the night, I realized this is never coming off. Oh well, I guess her hair will be a little greasy for a while, but her skin will be well moisturized for the Hawaiian sun!