Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Tooth Fairy's Second Visit

Chamberlain lost her second tooth today.  It was hanging by a thread so we used the dental floss trick again and she didn't even budge!  She is so proud and can't wait for the Tooth Fairy to come tonight.  Thankfully, she did not request lipstick from the Tooth Fairy this time. When I kissed her goodnight, she said she was going to sleep with one eye opened tonight.   Not sure where she get ideas like this.  I have already heard her check her pillow twice tonight.  When I went to check on her, she was upset saying the Tooth Fairy had not come yet.  I explained she comes when everyone is asleep.  Chamberlain was very disappointed because she said she wanted her to come early.  She is hoping the Tooth Fairy does not take her tooth this time so she can bring it to school tomorrow for Show and Share.  Hopefully, the Tooth Fairy understands that.