Friday, October 25, 2013

Chamberlain's Historical Pageant

The kids were spectacular in their Historical Pageant.  The children practiced and practiced and each one did an amazing job!  They were all in character and seated all around the room.  When you hit the button next to each student, they would stand up and present their life story.  It was just like the Wax Museum!  I was so proud of Chamberlain to be able to read her cards and present her story to all the parents that came by.  Of course, I couldn't hold it together, so I cried for the first 5 minutes.  I never was able to stand up in front of adults (especially at the age of 6) and give a presentation over and over again.  Never!  Her accomplishments and her growing confidence, amaze me daily.  Enjoy all the pictures of Chamberlain (Laura Ingalls Wilder) and her classmates.

Chamberlain's Presentation as Laura Ingalls Wilder (Video)
 

 
Laura Ingalls Wilder



Walt Disney

Cleopatra

Maria Tallchief

Thomas Edison

Paul Revere

Andrew Jackson

Amelia Earhart

Christopher Columbus

Albert Einstein

Henry Ford

King Tut

Leonardo da Vinci

George Washington

Pocahontas

Abraham Lincoln