Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas 2014

Cassidy woke up at 5:50 and came downstairs.  I heard her coming and heard her little squeal when she saw the tree.  She ran into my room and said "Mommy, Mommy, Santa did come!"  I was so excited with her, but told her she could climb in bed with me if she wanted to because it was soooo early.  She was thrilled and jumped into bed and fell asleep until Chamberlain and I woke her up at 7!  I couldn't believe she chose snuggling with me instead of tearing into her gifts.  I love that the girls are so happy with the little joys in life.  Once, everyone was up, the girls couldn't wait to take a look at my phone we setup to catch Santa last night.  And...we caught Santa on video in our living room!
 
Santa Caught on Video
 
 
 It was a day filled with love, family and friends.  We were able to spend the afternoon with Uncle Jeffrey, Aunt Holly, Connor and Caitlin.  Connor and Chamberlain have this connection that is so amazing to watch.  The girls didn't want to leave their cousins but we had to get back to help with a friends Oyster Roast.  The Oyster Roast was so much fun and a huge success!  There was well over 100 people there.  The kids had their own bonfire and hung out outside almost the entire night while the adults enjoyed amazing friendships and spectacular food inside and on the back porch.  One of my favorite days so far!