
I am getting bigger by the minute, but loving every moment of it still. These are a few pictures of me at 26 weeks (6.5 months). We had a very busy week last week. We traveled to Alabama for a beach wedding, caught a Rugby game, attended the annual Rugby Luau, had a fabulous surprise baby shower, drove home to be with Mom during her surgery, had a romantic 4th anniversary dinner out, and enjoyed and evening out on the town with friends. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers for my Mom. She is doing great and is one heck of an amazing woman! Well, today marks the first day of the third trimester! Can you believe it? Time sure does fly when you are having fun. We have our doctors apt. next Monday and I know you are all dying to know how much weight I have gained. Let's just say it is climbing, and I will have all the juicy details for you next week!