Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Baby "O" at 28 weeks


Well, finally at 7 months I finally feel pregnant. The gym is a little harder on my body these days, heartburn sets in once in a while and the belly is getting out of control! We had our 28 week checkup and everything looks perfect thus far. Are you ready for all the juicy details? I have gained 15 lbs! The baby only weighs a little over 2 lbs, so where in the world could the other 13 lbs come from? The Dr. seemed pleased with that, so I guess I will leave it alone for now. We had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend laying poolside with friends and family, hung drapes in the living room & dining room and attended a few BBQ's. I hope you all had an enjoyable long weekend as well. This week we are 29 weeks. Only 11 weeks left! We have to paint the trim in the nursery, paint the accent wall, I need to make the roman shades for the windows and the crib bumper should be finished soon and then we will be done. Plenty of time! We are getting excited to meet Baby "O" and I hope you are too. Love and miss you all. Enjoy the picture!