Monday, June 11, 2007

Baby "O" at 30 weeks



Here are a few pictures of this past weekend to show you how Baby "O" is growing. This week we are 31 weeks! The baby is said to be about 16 inches long and weighs a little over 3 pounds. Only 9 more weeks to go. I am trying to get all my lists ready. You know the "what to pack in the hospital bag list", the "call list" and the "what I want to eat & drink first list"! As I get my list ready, Derek is making his own lists. He checked the first one off the list Friday. We bought a new lot to make room for the expanding family! I am not sure I am ready to give up my perfect little home, but ince we don't want an only child, I guess something has to give! Week 28 I was a little tired, but now I feel great again. I was getting worried I was going to feel like that till the end. I am counting my blessing for now. Not much is new with the baby's room. Derek won't let me help paint and finish the baby's room, so I have to endure the slow process. All the furniture in the baby's room is now in the middle of the room and the trim is primed. We finally have a free Saturday, so Derek is trying to paint a little more and I will try to knock out the roman shades. I figure I can't complain as long as we are done by mid September when the baby finally moves upstairs. I received the cradle last week, so if the baby comes early, we are ready. We will keep the cradle in our room for maybe the first 4-6 weeks. This is all new to me, so don't be surprised if that time frame changes.We go to the doctor for our 32 week checkup next Monday. I have a list of questions to ask as we make it down the home stretch. So much to learn in such a little amount of time. Hope everyone has a wonderful week and I will update you after our Dr.'s apt.