Oh boy! We can't believe we only have 5.5 weeks to go! Time flies when you are having fun! We are now going to the Dr. every two weeks. We just had our 34 week checkup and everything is going great. Baby is head down! So exciting! For those of you who must know how much weight I have gained, I am now at +20 pounds! I can't complain. I am still feeling great. The gym is a little harder these days, but I am still trying making it. I will either go walking, go to the gym or go for a swim. Swimming is so much easier! I just can't believe we are so close. Next week I have my pregnancy photo's taken and in 2 weeks we start taking our classes to learn what we are to do once the little one is here. We are so clueless! Other than that, we are ready. Well, I think I should say, I am ready. Derek is getting a little nervous. He keeps repeating how many weeks we have left. He is so funny. Derek finished painting Baby "O's" room, all we have to do now is hang the curtains, hang some frames and I need to make a throw pillow. It is all coming together! For some reason, I am not nervous about the delivery. The only things I am nervous about is Atlanta traffic if I need to go during rush hour and how little newborns are! I wish they would start at one month old. I could handle that. Keep the prayers coming! Enjoy the pictures and we will be in touch!