Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Baby "O" at 38 weeks


August 13th is right around the corner! We had another Dr.'s apt. yesterday and everything looks great, but not much progress going on. I can't say I am surprised. I was sick with a bad cold last week and didn't make it to the gym once! No gym, I guess no progress. I am now 40% effaced and still 1 cm dilated. Back to the gym as of yesterday. We need to get things going so I don't go too far over my due date! I have gained 24 pounds thus far. The Doctor predicts that the baby is a boy and will be 7 lbs. 3 oz. He said to take it to the bank. This is so much fun! I can't wait to meet him/her. My Dad is out of town this week and out of the country next week. I am hoping we don't go early so he can be there. Say a little prayer that we can wait till he arrives home. Enjoy the picture of one of our last date nights for a while.