With only 4 weeks to go, we are now going to the Doctor every week! We went to the Doctor yesterday, and we still seem to be right on track. I am feeling great with only a tinge of discomfort every now and then. I am now +23 lbs. and am hoping it will begin to taper off, but I have a feeling that isn't going to happen. That's ok because when Mommy is happy, Baby "O" is happy, right? Anyway, we are starting to progress! So exciting. I am 30% effaced and 1cm dilated! As most of you know, that doesn't mean anything, but still exciting for me. This will be a busy week for us and then I may start to take it easy. We had our pregnancy photo's done last night (3 long hours!), we have two baby classes Wednesday night, another baby class Thursday night and then my dear friend Christy is spending the weekend with me! I can't wait! I hope everyone has a great week and we will update you again after our Monday appointment. Here is a photo of me today. I had just gotten home from the gym so it isn't a glamorous picture. None the less, enjoy!