Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Aiden, Chamberlain and Carson

My first house with Grace and Brantley

My Uncle Jeffrey gave me a Michigan Cheerleader outfit for Christmas last year and I am finally big enough to wear it. Just in time for Halloween! I attended my first Halloween party at Mrs. Sophie's house. All my favorite friends were there hanging out with me. Patrick was the most incredible Dracula, Grace was my two best friends rolled into one (Grace and Elmo) and Brantley was a Chef! Speaking of food, you should of seen all the food Mrs. Sophie had prepared! Brantley wanted to hit the streets, so we all headed out for a little "trick or treating"! I am not sure what the concept is since I wasn't allowed to take the treats, but I had fun running door to door with Grace and Brantley. At one point I realized where I was, took off running and skipped 3 houses. I was at Mama's house and Grace ran after me screaming "Chani"! Mama gave Grace and Brantley real big candy so they were excited. I had had enough and didn't want to leave Mama's house. I waited to see if Papa's flight would get him home in time to see me, but since it was already several hours after bedtime, I had to go home. Sorry Papa. I wanted you to see me in my pigtails. I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!