Every Monday I get to go to Mama and Papa's house to play all day. I am climbing anything and everything these days and giving everyone a heart attack. Since Daddy received so much attention yesterday going "boom" in the Porsche, I decided to try it myself. Daddy was racing all weekend and had an accident when a part broke and caused him to hit a wall going 150! He wouldn't let Mommy put the video on the blog, but it was pretty scary. Daddy was a little sore, but only suffered a heart ache.
OK, back to me going "boom". Mama put me down for my morning nap (which I don't take very often) and I decided I would rather play with Papa before he left for the airport. Yes, that means attempt something I have never accomplished before...climbing out of the crib! Obviously (because of the blog title), I made it! Up and over I went! It happened so fast I am not sure how I landed, but the strawberry on my right cheek says I landed on the side of my face. I think Papa heard me crying because he quickly met me at the door. Can you imagine the look on his face when he peeked in and saw me at his feet instead of the crib? Mama said he was white as a ghost! I cried a little, but only because it scared me. It didn't hurt too bad, so maybe I will try it again next Monday. I will let you know how it goes.