Mama and Papa had everyone over for Christmas Eve appetizers and cocktails. Uncle Jeffrey, Aunt Holly, Connor, Caitlin, Uncle Mike, Megan, Kelly, Mommy and Daddy were all there. We had the most amazing spread of appetizers, including beef tenderloin, which I loved! Mommy figured since I got 2 molars in last night it was time to try the good stuff. I don't chew my food, so don't give her a hard time for not giving me steak before I was 16 months old. Or, at least don't tell her I told you. Anyway, the Mommies and the Daddies all had cocktails while the kiddo's stuck to the milk, like Santa.
Next, we opened presents! Oh, boy did we have lots of presents! I received lots of great new outfits, a cool wagon, and a puppy that I named Rascal. I love to say "no, no Rascal" like my friend Mrs. Joanna says to her dog Rascal.
We had such a wonderful time being together. I must go now and finally settle down for a long winters nap so I will be ready for Santa!
Caitlin looking beautiful
Caitlin and I playing
Opening some of my fabulous presents
Connor, Megan and I opening a gift for Connor
Caitlin dancing in her new tutu
My Hip Hop Christmas Dance getting ready for Santa (see video)