Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



Mother's Day didn't start in our house til 9:30 when Mommy finally woke up. I think she was very excited Daddy and I let her sleep in. I said "Happy" for hours this morning letting her know, in my own way, that I knew it was Mother's Day. Daddy and I surprised her with flowers and custom made t-shirts from our friend Taylor. I wore two different ones today for Mommy and then we made one for Mommy to wear that talked about Baby O II coming in August. Mommy said they were the best and most thoughtful presents ever.
This evening my friend Ashley came over to hang out with me so Daddy could surprise Mommy with a fancy dinner at one of her favorite restaurants for their 6 year anniversary. I was an angel for Ashley. I love Ashley. Don't tell Mommy, but she was even teaching me cheers tonight. We had so much fun. Happy Mother's Day Mommy and Happy 6 Year Anniversary Mommy and Daddy!