Monday, May 25, 2009
Nap Time
Nap time didn't sound like fun today, so I decided to make up my own game. How much stuff from my bookshelf, closet, and drawers would it take to cover the carpet? In the process, I found a crayon that I was saving for a rainy day! Oh what fun it would be to chew it all up and leave crayon shavings all over my sheets and in my carpet. I was having such fun until Mommy decided she couldn't watch any more on the monitor. If you know my Mommy, you know how spotless my room usually is and how this would drive her crazy. When she came in, I couldn't tell if she was going to laugh, cry or put me in timeout. She called Daddy in for backup or maybe it was just to share in the laughter. Either way, no timeout was handed out and I helped Mommy pick most of it up while Daddy dug crayon out of the carpet. I guess the crayon hiding place was a great secret spot for today's rainy day. Enjoy the mess!