Saturday, June 27, 2009

Grandma & Papa's for Dinner

After a long day at the pool for Grace's birthday and no nap, Mommy and I went over to Grandma and Papa's for dinner to see my cousin's Connor and Caitlin. Daddy stopped by just before going to a friends surprise party dressed as a cowboy. He looked almost famous.

Daddy as a Cowboy


Connor, Caitlin and I played, read books, took baths and ate dinner together. Grandma had to tell Connor "5 more minutes" in the tub because I think he would of stayed in there all night. Then it was Caitlin and my turn! We had so much fun in the bath. I sure missed my Grandma, Papa, Connor and Caitlin! Grandma and Papa are staying till after Mommy's baby shower tomorrow and then heading back to the beach. Then Mommy, Daddy and I are going to join them at the beach for the 4th of July! I can't wait to see the beach!

Caitlin and I At Bath Time

Bubble Beard