Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Today I had a play date with my best buddy Grace and my second Mommy Miss Fofie (Sophie). Fofie was in the hospital for many weeks and had baby Caitlin at 25 weeks. I didn't get to see Fofie while she was in the hospital and I have only been able to see her a few times since she had baby Caitlin. She was very busy visiting Caitlin at the hospital until now and still trying to take care of her family. Miracle baby, Caitlin, is home now and doing wonderful. My prayers really do work.
I have missed my second home, second Mommy and best buddy so much. Today, I got to go back and pretend it was like old times for a little bit. Grace got her doll house all ready for us to play, we played at the soccer field, we ate pizza and then it was time for me to go. I didn't want to go. It was great to be home, even if it was just for a little while. I can't wait to be home again soon. I sure love my Gracie Grace and Fofie!