Monday, July 6, 2009

Family Vacation

Daddy, Mommy, Cassidy and Me!
We spent an amazing 4 days at Carillon Beach Resort where Papa has lived since November and Mama joined him in May. This was the most beautiful place I have ever visited. I was able to play in the pool and play at the beach everyday. The weather was perfect and best of all, Mama and Papa were there! Boy, had I missed them. Mama and Papa have a cool one bedroom condo overlooking the lake and the ocean. Mommy and Daddy rented a 3 bedroom condo in the tower next to Papa with the same beautiful view. The place was huge, I even got my own room. I heard a rumor that beach condos were suppose to be full of wicker and monkey patterns. Well, I have news for you...I am talking top of the line taste for this place and I didn't even mess anything up! Enjoy the pictures and videos of our family vacation. (those who get the email updates: just click on the title above "Family Vacation" for it to take you to directly to the blog so you can see the videos).
The view of the lake and ocean!


One of 3 beautiful pools (this is the one I lived in)

One, two, free (three) jump!
My first bikini (not sure if Daddy approved)
Catch me if you can
Swimming with Mama (Grandma)
Making sandcastles with Papa
The beach at sunset

Tuckered out for the ride home






Videos
1. Brave Girl


2. Fearless


3. Up, Up and a Wave