Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cassidy's First Day of "School"

Cassidy and Caitlin at recess


Today was Cassidy's first day of "school" at Ms. Sophie's.  From the looks of it, I think she liked having a playmate around the same size.  Grace and Chamberlain decided it was ok for me to leave "Sassy" with Ms. Sophie today (thank goodness, because there was no backup plan).  Sophie updated me several times during the day saying the toddlers were a little jealous of the new attention stealer, but it was going great.  The second update said it was going so good, almost too good to be true.  I know she is Superwoman, but come on!  I got up at 5:30 to get everything ready for the day, feed the girls, dress the girls, pack the girls and get them to Sophie at 8:00.  Yes, it took me 2.5 hrs to do all this and she has 4 today and acts like it is a walk in the park.  Derek is out of town all week, so everything seemed to take twice as long to accomplish.  I know, my first week back to work and Derek is out of town.  What a way to throw me back in the saddle.  Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa's fabulous help and dinner tonight, both girls were asleep in bed by 7:10.  Go Mommy!  Now, if little Cassidy would only miraculously sleep through the night.  If you knew her feeding schedule you would be laughing at that statement.  Maybe one day, but then again, maybe not.  I prayed for a chunky baby, and I got one!  She eats constantly, but man, she is cute.  It is only 8:00 pm, but I am off to bed.  Pray Sophie has another easy day tomorrow because I don't know what we would do without her love, patience and friendship.