Sophie's baby, Caitlin, is sick with pneumonia so the girls are hanging out with me today. It is a nice treat since I was out of town Monday and Tuesday. We received a surprise phone call this morning from Aunt Linda, Uncle Bill and Deneen. They are on their way home from Florida and wanted to stop and see Chamberlain and meet Cassidy! With so much going on in our lives the past few weeks, there is nothing more comforting than a visit with family. Derek took a break from work and ran to get us all subs so they don't have to stop again before getting home. Mama and Papa were also on their way home from Florida and got there right after Uncle Bill, Aunt Linda and Deneen. What a treat! Cassidy showed off her cranky side as they arrived. It was already past nap time, but she was very interested in all the new faces. She loved Aunt Linda and Deneen holding her till I saw a glimpse of a tantrum unfolding. I grabbed her from Deneen before she blew and off she went to sleep without much of a fit. We had a great visit and feel blessed to have such wonderful family that shows such interest in our lives.
Chamberlain went to her room for quiet time (not much of a napper these days) and seemed very busy cooking up something on her stove. I kept checking the monitor and knew she was having fun. When an hour was up, I decided to bring the camera to show the evidence of her good times. She had taken everything out of every drawer (I mean EVERYTHING), had every pot, pan and food item out of her stove and refrigerator, and even changed clothes. The video will speak for itself, but she said she didn't do it; it was the Big Bad Wolf. When I asked her to help me clean up, she said she wasn't going to because the Big Bad Wolf needed to clean up. See for yourself how funny this was.
Big Bad Wolf Did It (video)