OK enough of my issues, now, on to our darling little Cassidy! I tell you all the time that all she does is coo, smile and laugh all day (except when she has a brief screaming fit when she is trying [or trying not] to go to bed), but this story is a little much. Cassidy had 4 shots today and an oral vaccine. They don't give shots in the room where you see the Dr., they have what's called "The Icky Room" for shots. So, off to The Icky Room we go. Shot 1: no response, Shot 2: she puckered her bottom lip like we hurt her feelings, Shot 3: she started crying loudly, Shot 4: crying with a second of holding her breath. When the nurse took the needle out, Cassidy looked at her like "I trusted you", looked away and then quite crying. That was it. We went back into our room and I began kissing her naked belly and neck. She laughed so loud and strong it sounds like a knee slapping laugh from a grown woman. She continued this until Dr. Fleming came in and then smiled at her through the entire exam. Love our sweet happy baby! Below is a video showing a little of her laughter right before her bath tonight. The good news is Cassidy is doing great, the bad news is we can introduce rice cereal. No, we just got the hang of formula! For Cassidy"s sake, maybe this weekend we will try it. Although we think she is massive, she is right on target. Derek still seems to think differently, but what does he know. I prayed and prayed for a chunky baby. I got it, and I love every minute of it! Here are her stats:
Weight: 14lbs 8.64 oz (50%)
Height: 25.25 in (50-75%)
Head: 41 cm (50%)
Bath Time Laughter (Video)