Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cassidy's First & Second Tooth

Between all the doctor's visits, I am a little behind on our blog.  Because of this, I am telling you about Cassidy's second tooth and haven't told you about her first tooth yet.  Today, Cassidy's second tooth popped out.  On Tuesday, March 8th her first little tooth popped out.  She has been a little needy and not eating as much as normal, but as long as she was being loved on, she was still her happy self.  She has now eaten all of the stage 1 foods, and not interested in really any of them.  She would rather wear the food than open her mouth for any of it!  She loves to eat paper towels or anything she can put into her mouth herself.  Chamberlain, at around this age, decided to eat either an entire wipe or an entire paper towel.  Guess it runs in the family!  I am ready for her to try finger foods just as much as she is.  Here is picture of little Cassidy (our messy eater) and her two new teeth.  Chamberlain wanted to show you her pearly whites too.