Chamberlain's tooth was hanging by a thread. Her adult tooth was already in and pushing the baby tooth forward. I didn't let her wiggle it until the special Tooth Fairy pillow I ordered had arrived. Last week, the pillow arrived and I told her we could take it out when she was ready. Everyday, she asked me to take it out. Each time I touched it, she changed her mind. This morning, she begged me to take it out. I wrapped dental floss around it and pulled from opposite sides. It popped right out and Chamberlain didn't even know it came out. It was so easy and she was so excited! She is running around dancing and singing now. She can't wait till the Tooth Fairy comes tonight! I heard the going rate is anywhere from $1 to $100! I sure hope the Tooth Fairy sticks to the lower end of the spectrum.
Before
After