I took the girls to see my fabulous hairdresser, Mrs. Cindy. Big girls getting big girl head massages and big girl haircuts! They loved every minute and felt pampered. Beautiful, healthy hair once again!
The girls chose Moe's for lunch (go figure...they always do). Then we went soccer shoe shopping. Thankfully our Nanny plays soccer and was with us because I didn't even remember that the socks go over the shin guards. We had to buy gear for British Soccer Camp next week and also for their Soccer League they will be playing in soon. They were so excited and wanted pink everything, but I don't think their league will have the team color being pink with boys on the same team. We resorted to black socks, but they did manage to get a little pink in their shoes! Chamberlain soccer shoe went from a 12 last summer to a 13 this year (really needed a 13.5 but that didn't exist). I can't wait to see Cassidy play for the first time. I am a little afraid she will tackle people to get the ball. There may be a lot of red cards in Cassidy's game!




