Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby News

As most of you already know, I am going to be a big sister soon. Mommy and Daddy went to the doctor today for the baby's 20 week appointment to check out how the baby is growing and we have great news to share...everything is perfect and it's a GIRL! Here is a photo of new Baby "O". I think she is going to look like me. What do you think?

Mommy and Daddy really wanted another girl and I wanted a little sister to call my own. I guess come August I will let you know how I really feel about her. Mommy said she will let me name her since she doesn't know how she can come up with another name like mine. I am getting ready for her arrival by learning to use the potty. I even pooped on the potty on Saturday for Grandma! I am trying to be a big girl before my little sis comes. I can't wait to show her the ropes!