Happy Easter everyone! Today did not start off good. I spent the night at Grandma and Papa's house last night. Mommy and Daddy had an evening out on the town planned with friends. I refused to eat dinner or drink my milk. I wasn't happy they went out without me. Plus, I knew I could push the limit with Grandma and Papa because they had been at the beach for a month. I knew they forgot all the rules, and I took advantage of it! I woke up at midnight and demanded to sleep with Grandma. I poked at her eyes, nose, ears, mouth and named each body part. We didn't get much sleep.
When Mommy picked me up this morning, she said I was a tired little monster. It took her till 2:30 this afternoon to get me back on my eating and sleeping schedule. Mommy and Daddy's plans to go to Church, brunch and to their friends house went out the window. Mommy finally got me calmed down and in my Easter dress my Aunt Liz and Uncle Richie gave me at 2:30. Oh, what a beautiful sunny day. The weather was perfect! We were going to spend the rest of the afternoon outside making up for lost time. Daddy went to the park, hid my eggs and Grandma and Papa met us there for our own little Easter Egg Hunt. I found all my eggs!

We decided to grill outside at our park with some friends for dinner. What a perfect end to a beautiful day. Sorry Mommy and Daddy for having such a rough start. I just missed you.