The Birthday Girl
Cupcake Time

Please don't drop it, please don't drop it!


Cupcake Time

Please don't drop it, please don't drop it!

Playing with Dylan's new stove

Dylan is one of my best buddies in the neighborhood. She turned 2 this week and we celebrated on Saturday with her friends and family. I was so excited to go to Dylan's party, I had one of my rare, no nap, days. I behaved up until the very end. We had so much fun eating chalk, I mean, playing with chalk, coloring, playing with her new stove, and eating cupcakes. Her Mommy made the best cupcakes in the entire world (Mommy even said so). Thank you for such a fun day Dylan. Happy 2nd Birthday!

Dylan is one of my best buddies in the neighborhood. She turned 2 this week and we celebrated on Saturday with her friends and family. I was so excited to go to Dylan's party, I had one of my rare, no nap, days. I behaved up until the very end. We had so much fun eating chalk, I mean, playing with chalk, coloring, playing with her new stove, and eating cupcakes. Her Mommy made the best cupcakes in the entire world (Mommy even said so). Thank you for such a fun day Dylan. Happy 2nd Birthday!