Day 2: Nothing but eat, sleep and poop! We had some of our closest friends come visit us today. Thank you Maureen, Chris and Taylor for coming to see our new addition. Just prior to their visit, I had a minor meltdown. The nurses took me off the epidural meds and began giving me pills (Morphine to be exact) by mouth. They started me at two pills plus a shot of Toradol in my IV for the pain. Big mistake. I think they all hit me at once! I became very irritable and anxious. I don't like the feeling of any medicine, so I was no happy feeling this way. Either was Derek, since he was the one taking the brunt of it. Our guests were arriving in less than an hour and how in the world was I going to make it STOP! It finally did stop and I was able able to enjoy my guests, but as little medication as possible from here on out! Below you will see Cassidy in a beautiful blanket my dear friend Joanna made her. She hasn't had a moment without it. Thank you Joanna we love it. I may be calling you when I am packing it in her suitcase to go to college.