Today, I turned two! Daddy came and got me this morning, wished me happy birthday and we went downstairs to see Mommy. Mommy made us eggs, bacon, biscuits and grits for breakfast. I had a candle in my biscuit and Mommy and Daddy sang "Happy Birthday" to me. What a way to start the day! I went to Mama and Papa's house at 8:00 a.m. and played till Daddy picked me up at 9:30 a.m. to take me to the Georgia Aquarium. Daddy and I had fun seeing all the fish, eating lunch together and on the way out, he let me pick anything I wanted from the store. I picked an orange stuffed fish. I love it! Thank you Daddy.
I went back to Mama and Papa's house for the rest of the afternoon. I played with Mama, swam in my kiddie pool and bugged Papa while he was trying to work. Then, Mommy picked me up to take me home to get me ready for dinner and open more presents! I received presents today from Mommy's best friend Christy, Aunt Linda & Uncle Bill and my friend Lois. I got a call from my Uncle Mike! He sang "Happy Birthday" to me and then I talked his ear off for a few minutes. I really like this week long birthday party.
Next, Mommy, Daddy and I picked up Mama and Papa for dinner. We went to my favorite little Mexican restaurant. My friend Dylan and her Mommy met us there. It was so nice for Dylan to come have dinner with us. You won't believe it but, I got more presents! Dylan's Grandma, Gigi, gave me the coolest pair of shoes ever! They are my first pair of Keen's! I have been admiring Dylan's for a while. Thank you Gigi, I love them! We all enjoyed dinner together as I almost fell asleep at the table, and then went next door to Bruster's for a little kiddie cone. What a yummy birthday treat and a perfect day!
Getting ice cream with my friend Dylan
Yummy ice cream