Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fun Filled Weekend

My girlfriend Cara and her daughter Reese came to visit this weekend from Alabama.  We took the girls to the American Girl Bistro for lunch on Saturday.  Cassidy let Chamberlain borrow her doll for the day to join her for lunch.  We ate, shopped, rode a train through the mall, and met a real ballerina.  We even got to see Uncle Mike!  We love our Uncle Mike!
Mommy and Chamberlain


Lunch with Cassidy's baby


Cara and Reese


Train ride with Reese


Train ride with Reese (video)



Chamberlain meets a real ballerina



After a wonderful day, Chamberlain and I headed home for a late nap.   After nap, Grandma came over to watch Cassidy so Derek and I could take Chamberlain to dinner at our favorite Hibachi place or "Bachi" as Chamberlain calls it!  She loved the food and entertainment.  There was one food Chamberlain will never forget.  She stuck her finger in the hot (very hot) chili pepper sauce I dip my sushi in and then in her mouth before I could stop her.  There was major drama for a few moments until she consumed enough water to fill a small swimming pool. 
Hibachi Dinner


Sunday lunch


The bun always gets in the way