Again, this may be too much for some ears:
Yes, that's right! Chamberlain pooped on the potty tonight! I have never seen so much poop in all my life. This was day 3 without going. Can you imagine? Well, the strike is finally over! Yay Chamberlain!
Here's how the story goes: Derek was giving her a bath and she said she needed to go tt, so he took her out and put her on the little potty right next to the tub. She has mastered going tt, so this was easy for her. She finished her bath and as Derek was drying her off she said she had to poop in the potty. We thought "we know you do kid, it has been 3 days", but we didn't say that. So Derek put her on the little potty (now we know that wasn't a good choice) and she shooed us out of the room. Derek and I hung out in her room till she said "I pooped in the potty". Sure enough, she did! Oh, but that wasn't all. This happened 2 more times! The funny part was her little potty talks to you. It congratulates you when you stand up, it tells you to flush...so each time Chamberlain would stand up and check the potty, it would say "Yay, you went potty" and she would yell back at it and say "NO, I'm not done yet"! Derek and I were in her bedroom silently dying laughing. She is a hoot and now a potty trained big girl. Way to go Chamberlain! Keep up the good work!