It is hard to believe Caitlin Joi Reed was born one year ago today! Born at 24 weeks, Caitlin is truly a miracle baby. Cassidy and Caitlin are attached at the hip, or should I say Sophie's hip, and we are so blessed to have her in our life. We had Sophie, Dave, Patrick, Grace and Caitlin over for a birthday dinner to celebrate Caitlin. Chamberlain was waiting by the window for everyone to arrive. She turned around and said "Mommy, can Patrick come in my room." I said "Sure. Patrick can play in your room." Chamberlain then said "Mommy, can Patrick kiss me on the mouth?" I said "Oh, no honey. Only on the cheek." These are the questions we get with a 2.5 year old. Lordy, what will the teenage years be like? Daddy will be moving us all to a private island! Anyway, the kids enjoyed lots of yummy tacos and were allowed to have two cupcakes each. What were the grownups thinking? This was officially the latest night Chamberlain has ever stayed up. I barely got her in her PJ's on before she passed out. She had so much fun and will talk about this night for weeks even though she didn't receive any kisses but Mommy and Daddy's.


Happy Birthday to Cailtin! (video)
Caitlin enjoy her cupcake (video)