We tried to take the girls to the pool this afternoon. Of course, as soon as we got there, Chamberlain jumped right in. The Lifeguard ran up and said it thundered and we had to sit out of the pool for another 20 minutes. 20 MINUTES? I thanked the Lifeguard and proceeded to pack the girls back up. Derek and I were on the same page. There was no way we could keep the girls happy "outside" of the pool for 20 minutes. We loaded up and headed home to use the girls new sprinkler. Chamberlain loved jumping in and out of it, while Cautious Cassidy watched from afar. Cassidy finally seemed interested, so I put her near it. Bless her heart; she couldn't get away from a few of the sprayers hitting her directly in the face. It was so funny I couldn't put the video recorder down and help her. Thank goodness she finally got away. Enjoy the video.