Friday, July 9, 2010

Vacation here we come!

We are heading out for a nice, long vacation in Hilton Head tomorrow.  We have been working way too hard lately and now it's time to play like we are kids again.  We invited Grandma and Papa to join us. Just a little thank you for all the help they give me when Derek is out of town.  We are thrilled to all be going.  Derek got the house, Grandma and Grandpa are bringing the goodies, and Chamberlain did the packing.  I started packing the girls last night and was talking about it with Chamberlain.  I don't think she was thrilled with some of the things I thought she should pack, so she took matters into her own hands today during "nap" time.  Tonight, when I said I was going to finish packing she immediately got excited and said she already packed for me.  She ran upstairs, requested that I followed, and took me into her closet where she, indeed, had packed.  She packed princess outfits, tutu's, boots, all of her food from her own fridge, bathing suits, and her most important item...her bunny.  Chamberlain can't wait to go to the beach tomorrow!  Enjoy the video.