Saturday, October 29, 2011

Breast Cancer Walk 2011

Warriors of Tributary 2011

What a perfect morning to celebrate two survivors on our team this year! Congratulations Mom and Mary! I enjoyed every moment celebrating with you today. Thank you to my wonderful friends and family who donated again this year. Together, we raised $840.00 for Breast Cancer research! Thank you to my amazing husband whose company donated fabulous embroidered t-shirts again this year. I am sorry you didn't get to walk with us, but thank you for taking our little Chamberlain to the doctor. My little walking buddy, Chamberlain, missed the walk because she had Strep Throat and Scarlet Fever. Grandma, Cassidy and I missed you so much Chamberlain! Dad, I know you were there with us. Mom and I felt you with us and could almost see you giving us the thumbs up like last year when we walked past you. It was a special morning with dear friends. I know you are so proud of Mom and her strength.  We are too!

Cassidy was all smiles and ready to go!
(until she realized it was a walk and wanted out of the stroller)

Cassidy and Dylan walking for their Grandma's