Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Grace and Catherine come to visit!




My sweet friends Grace and Catherine Hauck came to visit me today! We usually meet for breakfast once a month, but this time it was a play date at my pool. Catherine wasn't able to get in, but you wouldn't believe how well Grace can swim. She said she would share some pointers with me before my pool party next weekend. She can swim all by herself. We swam a little, ate a few snacks and opened my birthday gift. Since Mommy forgot to pack my snacks, Grace shared all hers with me. She is the best. She also brought me the best birthday gift...a miniature Maclaren stroller for my dolls! Now my dolly has a cooler stroller than I do. Mrs. Maureen said I probably wouldn't be able to use if for a few months, but it was one of Grace's favorite things. Well, Grace helped me open it and showed me where to put my hands and then I took off! I knew exactly what to do! I think I shocked everyone. Little do they know, I get to play with one everyday at Miss Sophie's house. Sometimes I wonder if I should play baby a little longer. Anyway, we had such a wonderful visit. I sure wish they lived closer. They are such dear friends.