Unfortunately, the only thing Grandma wanted to do for her birthday was go to the pool. Well, the rain started early and continued all day. I came to visit Grandma early in the morning like I do every weekend. Usually she is still in bed, but to my surprise, my buddy Connor was there! This time, Grandma was awake and Connor seemed to be more excited about her birthday than even she had ever experienced. We all ate breakfast together, shared gifts and cards, and I even learned a piece of the birthday song. It soon was time for my nap, so Daddy made me go home. I slept for a few hours and went back to Mama and Papa's house to play, but Connor was still asleep. He can sleep for days at Mama and Papa's house! Mommy made me go home so we wouldn't disturb Connor. Mama called us later to say we could come back and play! Mrs. Betsy and Mr. Mike (Mom's neighbors) came over to share a little dinner and cake. I missed the cake and ice cream, but Connor assured me he would eat enough for the both of us! I think Mama had a great day. I know she is excited about her Wii!