Monday, July 14, 2008

I Love My Papa!


My Papa is going to be traveling again for work. I am so happy for him, but how will I ever get my Papa fix everyday? Oh, how I will miss you Papa! Two years you say? I am not sure how long that is, but it sounds longer than my nap time. I don't like nap time, so I know I am not going to like this either. Mama (Grandma) said the only thing she was looking forward to was throwing the TV away. The TV must remind her of you. Will she be sad if she sees the TV? Maybe we should throw ours away too. I don't want her to be sad when she comes over to play at my house. Mommy said that would be a fine idea. Anything to help my Mama make it through till you come back home. I promise to update my Blog so you can see me anytime you want. I love you and look forward to Wednesday's with you again sometime soon!