This morning Chamberlain was driving to visit the Doctor for her one year check up and I couldn't believe my eyes (well, she was waiting for Mommy to finish getting ready and she decided to get on her new Porsche Daddy got her for her birthday). When I got my camera out to take a picture, I realized she was just like every other Atlanta driver that I see on the road. She was reading and trying to drive! She surely didn't get that from Derek or I. Enjoy the precious shot of our little multitasker!
The good news is Chamberlain is doing great weighing in at a little over 20 lbs and is now 30 inches long. Yeah, that means we can turn the seat around! The bad news is she had several shots today. She now cries like her feelings are hurt and continues to take short quick breaths for several minutes after she stops crying. I can only imagine it getting worse each time, for one day she will know what is coming next. She forgave me today and decided to join my friend Debbie and I for a dinner out on the town. Debbie brought her twin boys who are 1.5 years old. The kids were angels, but wow...you should of seen the floor! We hope a great tip will do the job.