I am not sure how Mommy got us all in one shot. Aiden and Carson were all over the place. They have more toys than a monkey has bananas! We had a blast with all the toys untill... they showed me the horse. Something about that horse makes me scream! Every time Mommy got me near it I would freak out. I know, I am not scared of anything. I am not sure what it is about that horse, but it makes me crazy. Make sure you click on the title "A Monday Playdate" to check out the video of Aiden riding the scary horse. I want to love it. It is a pretty horse. It plays great music and makes wonderful horse sounds, but there is something I can't put my finger on. Of course, who knew I would be scared of a horse?
Monday, August 11, 2008
A Monday Playdate
Mommy decided to take the day off of work and play all day with me. We had the best day together. I went to the gym with her in the morning. I can't imagine that she got a good workout in since I made her check on me every couple minutes. She didn't complain, but I know her friend Debbie thought it was a crazy idea. After the gym, I took a nap, ate, took another nap, ate again and then went to visit my cousin Caitlin. Caitlin was spending the day at Mama and Papa's house. I stopped by to steal a hug and a kiss before my playdate with Aiden, Carson and Avery.