The Grand Hotel Resort and Spa 



Mama, Papa, Mommy, Daddy and I loaded up on Friday afternoon and caravaned to Fairhope, Alabama for a long weekend. We were staying at the fancy Grand Hotel! Mommy and Daddy spent the first night of their honeymoon there, so they were looking forward to returning and sharing the beautiful resort with Mama and Papa. It was truly breathtaking as we pulled in Friday night to see all the Oak trees lit up. Daddy made me go right to bed because he said I had a very big day tomorrow. He was right. Saturday morning we went to most wonderful breakfast display I had ever seen. You name it, they had it! For some reason, I was only given the option to eat oatmeal, a biscuit and fruit, but the spread sure looked divine! That wasn't the only reason it was a big day. Saturday afternoon was going to be my very first birthday party. The birthday party was a highlight, but we also enjoyed playing at the pool and shopping in downtown Fairhope. I know Mama & Papa deserved a vacation and Mommy and Daddy said it was long overdue! We had a spectacular weekend!
My Family
My first steps in the bay
Daddy and I on a walk
Mama and Papa under a beautiful Oak Tree
One of my favorite words..."Duck"